Saturday, June 23, 2012

Disney's Brave in a Theater Near You

Disney's Brave is now in theaters!!  We went to opening day yesterday and the theater was packed! 

I really wasn't sure what to expect from the movie.  The only idea I had in my head was a curly red-haired girl who loves archery.  I did think that since it is a Disney movie, it would be much deeper than that.  Of course, I was not disappointed.

This movie is about a young girl at odds with her parents.  She wants to be her own person, and her parents want to protect her from everything.  Anyone who has been a teenager, has a child, or a parent of a teenager, the message will be clear to you. 

Children love the comedy and the story.  The children in our movie showing laughed the most when the characters lost their pants (of course).  The triplets created a lot of laughter as well, as they were always up to something they shouldn't be. 

Overall, I feel that the movie has something to teach us.  Get out there and see it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment