Monday, June 25, 2012

Palace of Wax in Grand Prairie, TX




The Palace of Wax is a museum filled with over 200 life-like wax characters.  As you can see by the pictures, they have many different types of wax characters.  There are politicians, historical characters, movie stars, talk show hosts, storybook characters, religious figures, etc. 

We enjoyed our visit.  The figures look so real that my youngest got scared by a few.  You could spend a lot of time in this museum looking at all of the details.  I wish I could have stayed longer.  I really enjoyed it.  My youngest was anxious to get away from the wax people because they were too life-like.  If I had gone without her, I would have spent more time enjoying the art work.  It is really incredible!

Cost:
Adult (age 13 and up)= $16.99*
Child (age 4-12)= $8.99*
Child 3 and under= FREE
 *There are 3 other attractions at this location so there are bundling pricing options as well.  I will be posting about the other 3 attractions over the next few days.

**All opinions expressed herein are my own, and I have not received any monetary or other gift for a positive review.  We were invited to spend the day at the 4 attractions expenses paid, and we have been given tickets for a giveaway!   The tickets will be given away this month, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment